What you can expect
- Health, well-being and safety of our carers continues to be our top priority. To increase the safety of our carers;
- Clinicare Australia undergo a thorough screening process of each client prior to providing services;
- Each carer will be provided appropriate safety training in order to perform jobs in a safe and orderly manner.
equal opportunity employer
- Clinicare Australia advocates for equal employment opportunities. We maintain a strict policy of non-discrimination for carers and future applicants;
- All carers have a right to participate in discrimination free environments;
- Inappropriate behaviours will not be tolerated and will be escalated to the relevant parties. All carers are encouraged to report all concerns of discrimination, harassment and bullying behaviours.
At Clinicare Australia, a supervision and support platform has been developed for all members and carers to:
- Continually improve clinical reasoning skills;
- Improve professional development;
- Improve the quality of service provided;
- Provide feedback and recommendations on how to improve Clinicare Australia
We have dedicated health professionals and experienced carers who can provide guidance and support to each member as we understand the differences in experience. Support can be face to face, over the phone or via email contact.