Clinicare Australia Services
Clinicare Australia provides leading quality care for consumers and their families.
We specialise in:
1. Home Assessments by Occupational Therapists
2. Flexible Care Packages
3. National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) services
4. Exercise programs inclusive of fall prevention
For more details regarding the services we offer and a quote, please do not hesitate to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply click on the 'Make A Referral' tab and we will get in contact with you shortly.
At Clinicare Australia, we provide end to end home assessments conducted by our Occupational Therapists to ensure your living environment as safe and efficient as possible.
Our services include home safety assessments, equipment/home recommendations and a detailed report (upon request). After-care is inclusive and our team is always on standby to ensure you reap the maximum benefits from your home assessment. Please see below 'Exercising and Falls Prevention' to see how a home assessment can further benefit you and your loved ones.
quality care made simple
Clinicare Australia provides flexible caring packages. After a simple 2 hour carer package? Clinicare Australia can tailor our caring services to meet your needs. We will ensure you or your family are cared for by qualified hands. Further, we will take into account any requirements to ensure we work towards independence and safety. Please note all caring services have a minimum 2 hour standard booking, however the sky is the limit if you require ongoing care.
We have a team of qualified, registered Occupational Therapists who can assist with carrying out home assessments and care of NDIS participants. Clinicare Australia generally works with paediatrics as well as geriatrics. Participants must be plan managed or agency managed.
Working with children:
- Helping children achieve their developmental milestones such as fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Educating and involving parents, carers and others to facilitate the normal development and learning of children.
Rehabilitation and aged care:
- Helping clients regain or enhance their daily lives after specific events such as hip replacement or stroke.
- Assessing and modifying clients’ home and community environments to improve their safety and independence.
- Prescribing and educating clients and carers in the use of adaptive equipment to assist function.
Exercising and falls prevention
Falls are known to be one of the leading causes of injury and hospitalisation in elderly. In fact, approximately 50% of elderly living at home have experienced falls without serious injury, multiple falls without serious injury and falls with serious injury (Tinetti & Williams, 1997). Falls can result in disability, restriction in activities of daily living, fear of falling and loss of confidence which ultimately leads to a reduction in quality of life and independence. The identification of modifiable and potentially preventable risk factors have shown to reduce falling rates of up to 40%.
Clinicare Australia helps to address the factors which may lead to a fall including:
- Poor muscle strength
- Chronic disease
- Poor balance and co-ordination
- Poor mobility
- Home environment
We provide both private sessions and group sessions for people of all ages to participate.
Tinetti, M.E., Williams, C.S. (1997). Falls, injuries due to falls, and the risk of admission to a nursing home. The New England Journal of Medicine, 337(18), 1279-1284. doi:10.1056/NEJM199710303371806